Saturday, June 22, 2013

Altered Stamps

I was recently reading Jenny Hinchcliff's post about acquiring a Rosbank perforator to create artistamps. I have attempted on a number of occasions to make my own artistamps but was always dissatified because they didn't look authentic enough without proper perforations. Yesterday I was inspired to make tiny collages on existing postage stamps and voila, creative images and perforations! Altered stamps. Well, they might not be proper artistamps but I had a great time making them anyway. Maybe you'll see one on some mail art coming your way soon.

3 comments:

  1. Is there no end to your experimentation...VERY creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great idea; mini mini collages!
    (and I agree with you about
    the edges & authentic stamp look)

    ReplyDelete